1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag from 3 to 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule 4).
4: Post their avatars and write the character names next to them.
SHY-BORG, The Technomancer of Sarasaland
1. Shy-Borg is based off of two main IP sources: the Mario franchise's Shy-Guys (the Paper Mario and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker), and the Adeptus Mechanicus Techpriests from the Warhammer 40k tabletop wargame.
2. Though considered by most to be a bit of a recluse, he greatly enjoys the company of friends. He can mostly be found working/hanging out in his workshop, or wandering Sarasaland looking for lost scraps of tech to work with.
3. Due to a freak accident caused by Fumon that left 80% of his body a wreck, he was forced to replace the majority of his own body with augmented cybernetics. This doesn't seem to bother him though, and if anything it has spurred him on to improve and experiment more upon himself. Where the shy guy from before ends and the new Shy-Borg begins, however, is still up for debate to his peers. Even he doesn't really know (or care to know) anymore.
4. Shy-Borg has a love (more of an obsession) for tech in all its forms. This affection for everything technological has led to Shy-Borg being quite the avid tinker and inventor, creating and modifying a wide slew of gadgets and machines to help him in his personal research and helping his friends. Constantly on the hunt for more bits and bobs, he regularly scours all across Sarasaland for abandoned and unwanted pieces of tech to study, restore, and modify for his own use as well as for others… for the right price of course. Always willing to help others in their tech equipment, and weapons related needs.
5. Despite losing most of his previous humanoid body, functions and behaviors in the Fumon incident, Shy-Borg still is able to enjoy some of his more human traits (some even more so than others now). His attempted escapes from the clutches of the Fumon loyal to Lord Bowser saw little success until the fateful night he managed to (literally) blow himself free from his captor's confines. Unfortunately, this did much more damaged than he originally intended, leaving him in his current state. He was later found by native Sarasians and nursed back to health, where he began his physical rebuilding and offered his services and swore loyalty to those under Princess Toadstool's rule and care.
6. In a lot of ways, Shy-Borg is an extension of myself: extremely casual, friendly, loyal, a bit introverted and escentric, and always ready for fun. Hoodies are by far my favorite type of clothing,which mimics the loose robes and casual wear of the Shy-Guys, while also showing my introverted disposition through their masks. He also dons my personal favorite color palette: primarily green (my favorite color), with dark greys, white, black, and silver details.
7. Shy-Borg’s hobbies include everything geek, especially video games. Though friendly to everyone, his love for his hobbies can make him come off a bit more eccentric to others than he would like. He tries his best though, mainly through his work and lending his expertise to whomever needs it.
8. Due to his extensive service with his Fumon captors, Shy-Borg has had to deal with a form of digital "corruption." He is in constant struggle with it when under extreme duress or in extended contact with Fumon, causing his personality to glitch and falter towards more sadistic and menacing thoughts and acts. He is currently doing extensive research into finding a cure for this scrap code that affectionately calls itself "Scry."
Bobby the Bomb-Boo
Kit the Kitsune